Special Offers

thank you card

Introduce a friend!

Introduce a friend and receive a £5 voucher.

Ask at reception for more details.


Not happy with our service?

We endeavour to make sure that all our patients are happy with our services. In the event that you are not and wish to make a complaint please call the practice and arrange a meeting with Mrs Helen Robertson. We will do our best to resolve any problems within the shortest possible time.

If you are still unhappy, further help is available.

Dental Complaints Service (DCS)

This is an expert, free service that can help you if you have a complaint about private dental care. They are independant, fair and funded by the General Dental Council You can find them at www.dentalcomplaints.org.uk You can also contact them on 08456 120 540

Also, Citizens Advice provides free, independent, confidential and fair advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities. They have local offices (citizens advice bureaux) across the UK that may be able to help you. You can find them at www.citizensadvice.org.uk

Book an appointment0121 250 4443


Send us a messageEmail us here